Sometimes you just need a quick game – waiting for something to start, occupying kids before dinner, or even at a restaurant table! Don’t Pig Out is a great combination of chance and skill that is fun for all age kids. For younger kids, play with addition and for older kids use multiplication.
Items Needed: Dice
How to Play:
1. Roll two dice and add the numbers together.
2. Roll again. Add your new total to your old score. Keep rolling as many times as you like until…
- you roll a 3, then your turn ends and you get 0 points for your turn.
- you roll two 3s, then your turn ends and you lose ALL your points so far.
- you choose to stop and keep your total for that round.
3. The winner reaches 100 points first.
Roll three dice and add the totals.
Roll both dice twice and multiply the two sums for your score. For example, roll 6 and 2 for the sum of 8. Then roll 3 and 2 for the sum of 5. Multiply 8*5 for 40 points. Play for the highest score after 5 rounds.