Who doesn’t love endless bubbles on a summer day? This unique bubble blower activity will provide long lasting bubble fun! Perfect for small kids and a challenge for older children to exhaust the bubble maker. Both children and adults are amazed by the bubble magic of this twist on a classic.
What you need:
- Paper cup (5 oz size)
- Paper hole punch
- Handi-wipe (4”square piece)
- Rubber band
- Dish soap and water
- Food coloring (optional)
What you do:
- Punch a small, straw sized hole ½ way down the cup.
- Insert the straw into the hole.
- Fill the cup ½ way up with dish soap and water.
- Cover the cup top with the handi-wipe and secure with the rubber band.
- Blow into the straw and watch the bubbles grow!
For extra special bubbles, add food coloring to the dish soap/water mixture and make a rainbow of fun!