With a small twist to the classic memory game Concentration, kids can practice math skills at the same time. Concentration is one of many great math games for kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade students to keep them excited about learning. Play at home as a quick way to connect with your child and hone your memory skills as well!
Items Needed: Deck of cards
How to Play
- Remove all the face cards and tens from a deck of cards.
- Lay the cards face down in even rows.
- Flip over two cards. Instead of trying to find a match, find two numbers that add up to 10.
- Flip your cards face down if you do not find a sum of 10. Your turn is over.
- If you find a sum of 10, take another turn.
- The player with the most cards wins.