It’s always so much fun to play outside after dark. Try Glow in the Dark Bowling after the sun sets. A fun activity for the whole family that uses glow sticks to create a unique experience. Who doesn’t love glow sticks?
What you need:
- 6 tall empty plastic bottles (smart water, 2 liter, or other bottles)
- Glow sticks in various colors
- A ball. For this game, try a hamster ball (you can make it glow too!)
What you do:
- Bend several glow sticks to activate their light.
- Add 3-4 “activated” glow sticks to each bottle and seal the top.
- Add 3-4 “activated” glow sticks to the hamster ball and make sure it is securely closed.
- Line up your “glowing pins” and see how many you can knock down by rolling the glow ball.
- Make sure to have extra glow sticks to refill as necessary, or for those playing, to wear for fun.
Add more pins to make it challenging.
Keep score and try to make it to 50 pins as a family on the least number of rolls.
Add water or sand to the bottle to make it heavier and even harder to knock down.
Any way you play…it will be a glowingly good time!