Launching mini-marshmallows at a target or into a bowl with a custom made marshmallow popper is an instant classic. With a little bit of creativity, the possibilities for fun are enormous. My kids loved trying to launch a marshmallow perfectly into their waiting mouth!
Make it creative and customize your popper with stickers or other decorations. Now get ready to launch!
What you need:
- Mini marshmallows
- Paper cup/small yogurt container
- Rubber band
What you do:
- Cut the bottom off of the paper cup.
- Tie a knot in the bottom of an empty balloon.
- Cut off about a ½ inch from the top of the ballon.
- Stretch the balloon around the bottom of the cup.
- Secure the balloon to the cup bottom with rubber band.
Put a mini-marshmallow into the cup. Pull back gently on the knotted balloon. Release quickly and watch the marshmallow fly!
Make a game of launching marshmallows into a bowl or at a target.
Add more than one marshmallow and see where they fly.
Go for a long distance record!