From buildings, to designs, to towers, the possibilities for marshmallow tinkertoys are endless. And endlessly fun for a surprisingly wide range of kids!
What you need:
- Marshmallows, small, medium and/or large
- Pretzels stick or toothpicks as connectors
What you do:
Connect the marshmallows with the toothpicks to build fantastic creations.
Want more? Experiment and discover…
Set challenges for older children that will build creativity and structure knowledge.
- Build the tallest free standing tower.
- Build a tower that can support three apples.
- Build a bridge over a bowl of water.
- Build a bridge over a bowl of water that can support three apples.