What could be more fun than a game with water balloons and plastic bats? Great for groups of 2 or more kids!
What you need:
- A half full water bucket for every 2 players
- Water balloons
- A plastic bat
What you do:
- Have one child stand or kneel behind the water bucket (the Whacker).
- Have the second child stand five or ten feet back from the water bucket (the Lobber).
- The Lobber tries to toss the water balloon into the bucket of water.
- The Whacker tries to break the water balloon before it lands in the bucket of water with a swing of the plastic bat.
Keep score of water balloons that land in the bucket and water balloons that get whacked! At one point each, determine who wins – the Lobber or the Whacker?