Walking on eggs is a fun way to impress your friends (or your kids!) with your balance and bravery. The egg is a marvel of strength, and with a only two dozen eggs you can stand, with 6-8 dozen you can walk! Try this at home after your next trip to the grocery store.
What you need:
- 2 dozen or more eggs
- garbage bag
- bare feet
What you do:
- Set two dozen eggs next to each other on the floor on top of a garbage bag.
- Make sure no eggs are already cracked or broken.
- Arrange the eggs so that the same end is pointing up for all of them, either the pointy end or the rounded end.
- Hold a friend’s hand as you step up onto the first dozen eggs. The key is to step onto the eggs with your foot as flat as possible.
- Carefully step onto the second dozen.
- TAKE A PHOTO!
To walk on eggs, simply arrange a few more dozen eggs in a line and carefully step from one dozen to the next with a flat foot.